- Wellness Exams- it is important for dogs and cats to have a wellness exam every year. We recommend year round heartworm prevention and yearly heartworm tests as well.
- We require the following vaccinations if your dog will be boarding with us or staying for a surgical procedure, including dentistry:
- Rattlesnake vaccination available upon request
- We require the following vaccinations for cats:
- Soft Tissue- including routine spays and neuters, ear crops, growth removals
- Orthopedic- including fracture repairs and tibial tuberosity advancement
- Prophylacitc dental cleaning
- Digital radiographs
- Progesterone Testing- for dog’s in heat to assist with timed artificial insemination or natural breeding
- Artificial Insemination- on-site collection of male or using shipped semen
- Surgical AI
- In-house laboratory- CBC, Biochemistry panel, clotting times, thyroid
- Radiology- digital radiography including dental radiographs
Veterinarian on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Please call 254-939-1884. Our answering service will contact the doctor on call.
Laser Therapy (click here for more info)